2018-2019: A Photo Essay By the Team at Matte Black
A Photo Essay By the Team at Matte Black
Lifting the curtain on the real heroes.
(Get a feel for our team’s ‘vibes’ below)
"The last activity you enjoyed in 2018"
- Jesse Ligo, Art Director at Matte Black
"Something you want more of in 2019"
- Liz Burton, Manager of Candid Network
"A family member"
- Aria Davis, Brand Manager at Matte Black
"(If you're a girl) take a photo of a boy"
- Chase Colman, Brand Manager at Matte Black
"The first thing you ate for Breakfast on January 1st, 2019"
- Chelsea Matthews, Founder + CEO of Matte Black
"YOUR FAVORITE SNUGGLE BUDDY"
- Jackie Tambara, Production Coordinator at Matte Black
- Jonathan Godinho, Project Manager at Matte Black
"Your first self portrait of 2019"
- James Royce, Studio Manager at Matte Black
- Gaelan Simpson, Managing Editor of the Shape Shift Report
"a pretty view"
- Ariel Irby, Graphic Designer at Matte Black
"last thing you drank in 2018"
- Micah Heykoop, Managing Director at Matte Black
"your favorite sunset of 2018"
- Irene Cho, Coordinator of Candid Network
"your last selfie of 2018"
- Nolan Goff, Head of Art Direction at Matte Black
"the morning after nye"
- Emilia Davis, Business Development at Matte Black
"YOUR INSPO FOR 2019."
- Alex Tan, Art Director at Matte Black